The Directors are responsible for protecting the rights and interests of the Shareholders through the implementation of sound strategies and action plans and the development of an integrated framework of controls over the Company’s resources, functions and assets.
To assist in its corporate governance responsibilities, the Board has adopted a Corporate Governance Charter. Extracts of this Charter are available below.
- Audit, Business Risk & Compliance Committee Charter
- Board Charter & Relationship with Management
- Code of Conduct
- Shareholder Communication Strategy
- Disclosure Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Policy for dealing in securities
- 2015 Corporate Governance Statement
Corporate Governance Statement: